Saturday, March 11, 2006

Poison Sprout


This is one of the few pictures I have of myself. It was taken a couple years back at some Halloween party with my best friend of the time, Kerwin. I did the standard schoolgirl thing. *yawn* Yeah, boring.
I tried to do something a little different last year and got this kick ass Poison Ivy costume at some stripper store. I found out the hard way why it was carried at a stripper store. The outfit took at least 15-20 minutes to put on, but it would make an attempt at falling off if I do so much as shift in my chair. Still it was Halloween, and I feel that it's every girls' responsibilty to get all hoochied up that day.
The thing that sucked was no one could guess what the costume was.
My friend: What are you, the Green Giant?
Me: Fuck you, I'm 5' nothing, you think I would be giant anything!? I would be much closer to being Sprout if anything.
I think I did start telling people I was Sprout. One guy came up and told me I should just tell people, "I'm hot." I told him I figured that part goes without my saying. Yeah, I'm a modest bitch. (^_<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home