Saturday, March 11, 2006

Black and Warcraft



This is my excuse for sitting on my ass today and playing a ton of Warcraft. I need to do my stupid cooking quest. I will be snowboarding at Steven's tomorrow anyhow.
It's Saturday, and normally I wouldn't be hungover like I am now, and I would be mountain biking somewhere. Last Saturday, my buddy and I went biking over in St. Edward Park. Within 15 minutes of biking around, I took a steep turn the wrong way...one minute I was on my bike, the next minute I was hugging the ground. My buddy, Charlie, came over to check on me, then told me I was fine and should keep riding. I ignored him and scooted over to a tree and leaned against it trying to catch my breath. I had a huge dent in my thigh. My buddy started doing an instant replay of how I bit it and how I "should" have done the turn. I started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, then I called him a fucker and told him that he missed the glorious replay on eating dirt. We rode around for another 2 hours or so without another incidence.
That dent, now a week later, is still an ugly yellow bump in my thigh. Some lady gasped at the sight of my thigh in the gym locker the other day. I think if I wasn't single, people would be calling the police on the poor guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home