Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sneaky Freeway Entrance

Today, I biked for as long as my little legs could carry me - right onto a 520 freeway entrance. Yes, I’m a smart one. I figured that out when cars were whirling past me rapidly accelerating…then I see the road leading onto the floating bridge. Sure, they had all sorts of signs that warned cyclist to not enter, but you know…road signs when you’re in riding oblivion, they’re just suggestions until you get caught…or crushed by a speeding car.

Still, I’m really enjoying biking, and I really need to get a road bike. Having road bikers effortless pass you when you’re pedaling with all your might makes you want to throw sticks at their spokes (live action Paperboy!). I’ve been looking for a decent used Klein bike, but hawt damned, there aren’t that many short legged cyclists out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home