Saturday, March 11, 2006

Woman's Listening Skillz

My sister has this weird way of not hearing me. I sometimes wonder if this is what men go through with their girlfriends.

My sister two nights ago: Hey, want to crash this party with me on Saturday night?
Me two nights ago: No, I'm going to keep it low key because WE'VE GOT SOOO MUCH SNOW in the mountains. Don't want to be all mangled on Sunday.

My sister last night while we were out: Hey, we should go back to Brasa tomorrow night and maybe go dancing, I miss dancing.
Me last night: No, I really have to be up by 5 a.m. so I think I'll pass on that.

My sister three hour ago: So Kaneda just called and we're on the guest list for Showbox. Let's go have couple drinks and go dance.
Me: No, I don't want to go dancing. Low key, sister, low key!

My sister one hour ago: Hey let's go get some drinks and maybe go shoot some pool, make a quick appearance at Showbox. Let's not be out too late. We can close out the restaurant by midnight.
Me: How do you always manage to wake me up when I'm napping? Did I mention I have to be up by 5 and I really didn't want to go out?

So, I'm about ready to head out now. She wins somehow. It's scary. Women say men don't listen enough...wait until the ladies want the guys to go somewhere. They don't even hear your answer unless it's a yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home