Monday, April 24, 2006

Geeking Away with Snowshoes

I walked into some coworkers playing some video game, I looked at the screen...it was a "Control Pad". I pointed out that it looks like the BEST game EVAR. They laughed and switched back to the actual game...it was so horrible...StormTroopers didn't look like StormTroopers, I didn't even realize they were troopers until they told me this was a StarWars game. Apparently it was one of the first N64 games, it looked more archaic than the first Wolfenstein 3-d. I told them to go back to the "Control Pad" screen because that looked infinitely more fun.
I wanted to check out this game in hopes of finding some inspiration for my Boba Fett AI, but all this game inspired me to do, was to turn off the TV.
I told Brian I needed to shop for some snowshoes. His reply: "Of course you need some snowshoes, it's only May." Smart ass. Snowshoes are so cheap right now, I could not pass them up. I wanted these Atlas Elektra shoes which normally goes for $250 but are now going for $125. Die, Pilchuck! I gots shoes with teeth on them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home