Sunday, April 23, 2006

God, Steak, Tequila, and the Full Circle

God has definitely not forsaken me. I woke up extremely hyper and happy…all I wanted to do was to go mountain biking or frolic in some lake. This is where I hit the limits of being single sometimes. I don’t know how to invite guys out to frolic in a lake without leading them on—dear god, that sounds so high school-ish. Then again, in high school, a girl can claim ignorance and go frolicking away. Now, not so much…sucks!
So I went to dinner with my sister who invited Sung, and Grant to join us. I love them both so it was lovely. We had really really good steaks for dinner.
Then we went back to my sister place where I ordered my favorite tequila, Don Julio (my love), while Grant and cousin/friends did some tequila. I forget how much I love this. I forget how drunk I must be, when I think this is a good idea.
I see Nathan again, and he is forever handsome/stupid as he was (why oh why must they be hot AND stupid!!? stop laughing at me god, it's just not that funny anymore), and he simply started apologizing before I can get a word in... I had to stop him. I had to tell him, just stop because everyone I saw the day after, told me I was so mean to him... I told him, I still stand by my words that I felt he deserved it, but more people felt for him. He just kept apologizing which made me feel like an ass, but I told him to let bygones be bygones...honestly, I didn't care, I was happy and he was being nice.
The best part comes when Colin visits the same night. I have not seen him in so long. We did holy-god-fuck-more-tequila shots then just chatted some more.
This has been a great week. So much has happened without my noting, I feel bad but damn time will fly if you stop to take note... Time waits for no one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home