Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Killer Gearz

After a happy dorky day of writing Boba Fett's boss AI, how does a person try to look like more of a dork? Attach a bright bright headlight to your forehead. It's teh secksi! I'll need a picture of myself wearing this hawt item never...which means my buddies will take five billion pictures of me with it.
My snowshoes and various REI stuff came, so I'm all set for my dorky backpacking trip. First thing first, I think I should try hiking with all this crap on my back. I've got this water cooker thingy that wants to kill me badly. Hike around with heavy pack of crap and explosives on my back. Check.
The other day, I noticed this weird label on my snowboarding pants. It's hoping I'll fall under some horrible mishap. Perhaps it's trying to justify the insane cost of those pants, but man... I do appreciate their careful wording of: "Don't be a dumb ass!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home