Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Masochist

Being that I have to work all weekend, I figure I would have to skip hiking this weekend...then I realize I don't want to. So, the Saint Bernard should go to Rattlesnake Mountain...which is another 2 miles past Rattlesnake Ledge. And then work.
I was just reading this article this morning. I wonder how close to reality that is, because if it's true, I'm going to be such an asshole to my body. My knees are going to get ripped to shreds. I wonder how many other masochistic sporting assholes out there are rubbing their hands alongside me, delighting in the pain they're about to push themselves into.
I know I might sound a bit whiney far as work goes...but really, I do love my job. I love the people I work with. I love that they're okay with me sending out mass email, telling everyone to watch this. It's a good place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home