Friday, April 28, 2006

Hiking Glee

So I was at the gym earlier today to work off some of this crazy agro over-worked energy (if you've ever felt like murdering everyone because you're over-worked, that's what this is)...when I realize I didn't want to go on a nice easy hike tomorrow. See, during Mailbox Peak hike, my buddy and I thought we should take it easy this weekend and go on a hike that has more distance but not as much elevation, so we were thinking Taylor.
Mailbox: 8 miles, with 4041 ft elevation gain.
Taylor River: 10 miles, with 700 ft elevation gain.
Si: 8 miles, with 3100 elevation gain.
I got a hold of my buddy and told him I decided to go against the easy hike idea, and he said he felt the exact same way. We were both crazy happy for days from that crazy hike. So maybe Mailbox again, or maybe do Si 1.5 times.
Happiness is finding a hiking buddy as crazy as you about hiking burly trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home