Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Just Push the Button

I'm slowly seeing a nasty pattern in my blog...that I'm slowly but surely migrating toward doing nothing but whine about work, and not being snarky. Which means, I need to stick my head in the toilet and flush a few times. Because if I can't even be a proper snarky gal anymore, what the hell do I need my head for? Wait...did that even make sense? No, perhaps not. What I'm saying is, I'm losing my sense of humor and my own blog is boring the hell out of me. And honestly, I'm sure all my friends would pay to see a picture of me flushing my head in the toilet, because they're all bastards.
Ian is in town. I think he's here to make me cry, because I would give my best friend's left nut to spend some time with him. How many of Brian's left nuts have I given up by now? Let's see...there was that time when I wanted more snow for snowboarding...then that backpacking trip that I really wanted to go to...the parking space that we wanted...then that one day I wanted a bit more breeze during that hike... The way I see it, I'm doing Brian a huge favor by making all these bargains with the Good-Snow-Day Fairy, Backpacking Trip Fairy, Parking Fairy and Trivial Stuff Fairy because it's bound to have a Constantine effect. Seriously, invincible nut! See, I'm an awesomely sweet person forever looking out for my friends, now you fuckers go flush your head in the toilet to entertain me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home