Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rarr raar rawr?

English fails me at 5:30 in the morning. How do games get released with so many bugs? Well, at some point, you look at the the ugly baby in a brain dead state, and say, "Gosh darnit, it's a beaute, bring in the stork!" What never ceases to amaze me, is how the team never really lose their sense of humor. They're really an awesome bunch, I love them. If anything the less sleep we operate on, the goofier the team gets. In between pacing, bug fixing, and kitten naps, I hear my coworkers reading out loud to each other, "You committed a BONER; Joker! You were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself!"
The more I read The Pacific Crest Trail during my sleep deprived delerium, the better the trail sounds...like let's start tomorrow. I'll just saunter over there...hell why not right this moment...
"What is that cutscene? Is that Lando and Han Solo making out? That doesn't look like a hug to me."
Ian came by earlier and offered to gofer drinks, people started placing orders for ice cold forties, but alas, it wasn't meant to be, so we got ice cream. I'm in love, yes, I'm easy, my love can be bought with a simple ice cream bar.
I fall in and out of love quickly when I lack sleep. Fat dinner delivery guy, call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home