Monday, January 08, 2007

Feed me, Seymour!

I'm returning my computer, here's why:

Computer

Height

Width

Depth

Dimension E 520

16.2

7.4

17.25

XPS 410

18.13

7.38

17.88

XPS 710

21.86

8.6

24.25


My old computer was a Dimension of some sort...I was expecting something slightly bigger. I'm thinking of getting a 410 to replace that scary ass 710.

"Your computer has too much computer in it. And not enough typewriter."

I called up Dell this morning before I left for work to tell them I'm sending the monster machine back. The guy on the phone was nice about it, he simply asked me why. I told him it's just too huge of a machine. He offered me money to keep the machine. For just a moment I was distracted...hmmm...money... What? No, please I don't want the stupid machine. If I keep the machine long term the damned thing needs to pay rent to take up that much of my living space. It's going back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home