Saturday, April 29, 2006

Club and New Roommate

As per approaching milestone time, I'm still working too much and still too cranky, so I'd rather not deal with people today... So what do I do? Why, go clubbing of course. DJ Icey is playing today at Showbox. He spins pretty damned good break beats, but honestly I thought his opening DJ was better. It seems like these days, openers are almost always better. Like Blackalicious, opener was waaaaay better. They just try to do more cool stuff.
Man, I miss clubbing alone so much. I forget how much fun it could be. You pick the time to get there...you pick the time to leave. Hike tomorrow, must get sleeeeep. I found a new roommate. Bastard is more photogenic than me. Where is a spider killer when you need one?
What's the best thing about clubbing alone? No drama. Just good music. Of course I'm practically standing on my computer chair now because my roommate just disappeared.
Now I wish, I had gone to LTJ Bukem last weekend when my drum N' bass buddy bailed on me. Haven't heard really really good drum N' bass in soooo long. Hmmm, DJ Dan is in town tomorrow, I could use some good prog house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home