Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ice Age 2 Sadness

So I just found out our company is taking us out to watch Ice Age 2 tomorrow at noon. Really really cool!!! But then I remembered I have a dentist appointment at 11a.m., still I could probably make it for the movie part. But I'll miss the best part...the coolest thing about us going to the movies is never the actual movie watching part. It's the pre-movie gaming. Because we specialize in making DS, pretty much all of us own a DS and a good few games for it. So whenever we all go see a movie together, half the theater contains people holding DS's yelling at each other. We've even coordinated our games for tomorrow by mass emailing. We have a line-up of Mario Kart, Mario Tetris, Metroid, and Bomberman. Alas, I will be missing out on this.
I know, I am sometimes a sad five year old boy. But I doubt there are that many others out there that would be yipping for joy when they're missing out on playing video games with their coworkers for a DENTIST appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home