Monday, March 27, 2006

Whoa...

So I'm either going to create a world of happy people or bitter jilted men. The guy I met at the bar yesterday called me at work...I guess he tracked me down through my coworker...he was transfered from within the company. He asked if I wanted to carpool to the pass with him next weekend. Hmmmm...no. I guess if I thought maybe he really only wanted to save on gas money, I would be thrilled at the prospect...but otherwise... And since he is a good friend of a really nice sweet coworker, I run this risk of pissing a bunch of people off if signals got mixed. Let's just nix the idea.
I feel terrible, he did sound disappointed when I passed on his carpooling offer. And it's not like I didn't enjoy talking to him, he was really fun to chat with...but it's a little eerie to get a call like that at work. Still, I'm definitely not interested in anything more than friendship with this guy.
Why can't we all have relationships like me and honorary day 2.5 person, Shana? I love Shana, my awesomely hawt Snowboard Connection lady...she loves to snowboard! We're a match made in heaven. I don't plan to call her at work any time soon. I just talk about how hawt she is in my blog and how she made my shopping day so happy. She was the love of my life for a moment. It stops there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home